How to Blog on this site
This page gives tips to new visitors on this site.
If you wish to share your interfaith experience, comments it at almost any related post. Later, we may create a new post in a week time. Please provide us sufficient details to guide you.
If you are a return visitor and want to read latest comments, check column on the top right of any post. Click on “Posts” or “Comments.” If you are interested in any particular category, click on one of listed on “Archives.”
If you want to ask your specific interfaith question, please share full details for others to help you. You may comment it on any post, or here below if you wish. Your comment may be moved around to appropriate place. Please come back again to update readers what is your latest status. This is the only way to teach other young adults in your situation.
While commenting, please refrain from criticizing others or other’s faith. Every one has a right to be proud of what they are. Instead be objective…that is to help other young adult make an “informed” decision for their interfaith dating/marriage issue.
Writers may use “:-(” , “:-)” , “:-P”, 8) “8)” . “:-?”, “:-x” . etc. symbols to insert facial expressions.
If you wish to bold a statement, try < b > bold < / b >. Do not bold more than 5% of total what you write to be effective.
If you are first time blogger, don’t worry it is easy.
1. If you wish, write down your message on a Word document and refine it.
2. After that, go at the bottom of post you want to reply. If you want to reply to someone’s message, use the “Respond” bottom on the bottom of that message.
3. Name (required): Put in your name (if you want privacy, use a make up name for this web site but do not leave it blank).
4. Mail (will not be shared)(required): Enter your e-mail address. Don’t worry, it will not be disclosed to public. A comment with a wrong e-mail account will be deleted.
5. Website: If you have your own web account, enter it here. If not, leave it blank. If you have already blogged before on this site, you could cut and paste the URL from your past message/post as your web site (to remind people who you are).
For example, Priya, while blogging again, should enter http://www.interfaithshaadi.org/blog/?p=3205
6. In the end, write (or cut and paste) your message in the big box
7. submit it.
If you want to test try it, please blog it below (like this). Play with it! Your comment will be deleted later.
Do you have any other suggestion for new bloggers? Please share it here. Thanks.