This forum is designed to stimulate discussion on Interfaith Marriages with Equality. For your interfaith dating or marriage situation, wealth of information is collected; like scriptures, historic perspectives, practical issues, laws governing interfaith marriages and real-life experiences from other youths. A free consultation for your interfaith relationship will be provided. It is hoped that you will have a happy and long lasting married life, even that is an interfaith marriage.
- I am an American Christian and my girlfriend Muslim
- Failed love or a smart move?
- Jain...planning to marry a Muslim guy
- Me Hindu Brahmin and he is Muslim
- (Muslim) has 3 Sikh girls on the go and slowly persuade them to convert
- I want to be Baptized...
- Click here if you are a Hindu Girl, Hindu Boy, Muslim Girl or Muslim Boy
- I am a Christian guy with a Hindu girl
- LOVE verses ARRANGED marriage
- I am a Christian mother and my son is marrying a Hindu
- A Muslim girl: My bf is a Hindu...Rahul or Javed? ...now Shamim is pregnant!
- Bar Mitzvah for Hindus?
- I (Muslim) an in love with a Hindu boy
- He expects me to convert to Islam
- A Sikh girl with a Muslim guy for 10 years...
- After conversion what I become, exactly?
- I converted without knowledge of my family
- No Hindu girl can spend her life with a Muslim boy
- 90% of Muslim girls marry to Christians, Hindus and Buddhist
- Hindu-Muslim marriage: Life has been sooo difficult...
- Sadaf: I was forcefully married to my (Muslim) husband
- Bible on Hindus?
- I am a Brahmin girl dating a Muslim Shia
- One God, Allah?
- Indian Marriage and Divorce Laws
- I will get converted to Islam and be circumcised
- I am a Hindu and in a relationship with an Islamic girl
- Why I converted back to Hinduism from Islam?
- I'm Jain-Hindu girl in love with a Muslim....
- I am a Christian getting married to a Hindu....
- Can I converted just for one day to get married?
- I'm a Goan Catholic and my girlfriend is a Gujarati Hindu...
- My parents want her to convert for a church marriage...
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan: Religion and Marriage
- I am a Hindu and my ex-boyfriend Christian...
- Circumcision: Science or Superstition?
- My wife calls me karif...I wish I die!
- I salute a Muslim
- I am a Hindu now: A former Muslim’s life story
- Sikh-Muslim Marriage with Equality
- Bollywood on interfaith marriage with equalit. and many more!
A message to Dharmic (Hindu, Jain, Sikh and Buddhist) youths:About 38% of Hindu, Jain and Sikh young adults in America are marrying Christians, Jews or Muslims (read Survey). Fundamental religious differences can bring unexpected complexities to married life. Here, the objective is to increase awareness of interfaith complexities and help young adults better prepare for a happy and long lasting married life, even if the relationship is interfaith. Read more.
Do I have to BBS? Any youth considering an interfaith love relationship with an Abrahamic (Christian, Jew or Muslim) should wonder if the intended spouse is like the Molly or is one of open minded as described by the Newsweek. To find out, ask the first question, "what if I decline the BBS (RELIGIOUS LABELING as Baptism/Christening - Bris/Bar Mitzvah/Bat Mizvah - Shahadah/Sunat)?" Express you views on this subject here.
InterfaithShaadi.org is a non-profit organization and has no religious affiliation. Further, we are not for- or against- interfaith marriages, however we strongly believe you should make fully "informed" decision before getting too deep into an interfaith relationship. Information collected here will help you.
Website Disclaimer: Any links to external Web sites provided on this web site are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by www.interfaithshaadi.org of the content or views of the linked materials. Additionally, the owners of the respective web links do not endorse any of the contents of this web site.
The images presented on this web site may include screenshots of a copyrighted web pages and other information or be retrieved from other sources. The copyright for these images and screenshots are most likely owned by owner of the website. It may also contain trademarked logos, which are not affiliated with www.interfaithshaadi.org. It is believed that the use of a limited number of such screenshots, articles and other information is for a purpose of identifying, illustrating, commenting and/or teaching for nonprofit educational purposes.
This site is not affiliated with any Indian matrimonial site, including Shaadi.com.